A hot chocolate drink with creamy texture, strong flavors and a long lasting after-taste is easy to make. It is also easy to adjust to your special taste.
- 6 to 7 dinner spoons of dark chocolate palets 60% cacao or more
- 3 dinner spoon of Whole powdered milk
- 1 dinner spoon of Soya flour, or other flour
- 2 dinner spoons of Sugar cane
- 1 tea spoon of Vanilla extract
- 1/2 pound (250Gr) of milk
The sugar can be advantageously replaced by chestnut honey. Potential flavors include, mint, coffee, oregano, pepper etc.
Place the chocolate palets and the powdered milk in a mixer and grind until obatining a granulated mix. Add the sugar cane to the mix. In a pan bring the chocolate mix to fluid and add fresh milk – could be soya milk – to liquify. Bring to a boil and keep it boiling for 1 minute. Serve in small coffee size cups.